XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To send a cheap money transfer online, use XE Trade Money Transfers ►.
Live Currency Rates
- Corporate debt abuse claims prompt Israeli review
- Glance-REFILE-PRESS DIGEST - Sunday British business - May 19
- German minister calls EU move on China solar 'grave mistake'
- UPDATE 1-UAE economic growth accelerates to 4.4 pct in 2012
- Greece to sell Postbank, Proton in July, stress-test big banks
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - Sunday British business - May 19