XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To send a cheap money transfer online, use XE Trade Money Transfers ►.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 2-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- UPDATE 1-UK watchdog fines Lloyds record 28 mln stg for sales failings
- TURKISH C.BANK GOVERNOR SAYS DOES NOT SEE UPWARD PRESSURE ON INFLATION AS NO ...
- TABLE-Breakdown of China's Nov money and credit data
- Fitch Assigns Gazprombank (Switzerland)'s CHF200m Bonds 'BBB-' Final Rating
- Turkish central bank says bids in 1-week repo 4.711 billion lira