XE Currency FAQ
XE Currency can't connect to the internet, but networking works in other apps. What's wrong?
Version 2.0.1 allows you to set your preferred connection method and makes fewer assumptions about how your device is connected to the internet. It also remembers the last successful connection method and tries it first, hopefully improving the stability of connections. We now support the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) and BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) in XE Currency in version 2.0.1, which should improve internet access.
Live Currency Rates
- U.S. Congress budget deal would trim federal worker pensions
- Forex Strategy Video: Why S&P 500 Seasonality Can Help Your Trading...And ...
- U.S. Senate approves Watt as housing finance regulator
- Clubby ties between U.S. CEOs and board audit committees-study
- BoE policymaker: Securitisation could boost lending to business -FT
- Nigeria's NNPC hasn't accounted for $50 bln in oil sales - cbank