XE Currency FAQ
XE Currency can't connect to the internet, but networking works in other apps. What's wrong?
Version 2.0.1 allows you to set your preferred connection method and makes fewer assumptions about how your device is connected to the internet. It also remembers the last successful connection method and tries it first, hopefully improving the stability of connections. We now support the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) and BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) in XE Currency in version 2.0.1, which should improve internet access.
Live Currency Rates
- Germany's Merkel visits Pope, urges tougher market controls
- Rome protest turns up heat on new PM Letta
- TABLE-UAE April inflation eases to 0.9 pct y/y
- UPDATE 2-China April housing inflation quickens to two year high
- Bulgarian truck drivers end blockade of traffic to Turkey
- Hopes fade for those still trapped in Freeport Indonesia mine