XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To send a cheap money transfer online, use XE Trade Money Transfers ►.
Live Currency Rates
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - Dec 12
- India Morning Call-Global markets
- HIGHLIGHTS-Bank of Korea governor's comments at news conference
- S.Korea c.bank chief: Dec rate decision was unanimous
- Islamic finance body issues guidelines on capital adequacy, takaful
- TABLE-PBOC weekly open market operations at a glance