XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To send a cheap money transfer online, use XE Trade Money Transfers ►.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 1-BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- Weekly Forex Trading Forecast: Coming Days Key for Dollar, Forex Majors
- Australian Dollar Finds a Temporary Lifeline in Seasonal Forces
- Euro Avoids Stimulus-Led Collapse but a Strong Rally Unlikely
- LA sues Bank of America, alleges discriminatory mortgage lending